Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURRIE GIRLS

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    Rock on [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Very funny CW [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Have a Rockin Birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    Hugzzz and wet sloppy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] zzz

    The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] zzz

    ( Tea, Hee )
    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy birthday Cherie and Marie! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I posted a little birthday deal HERE for you Cherie, at 12:01, message board time!

    I sure hope your special day is wonderful!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #14
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday Cherie and Marie!!! Two of the most beautiful women I know!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING THIS BIRTHDAY? I hope you are both feeling happy and healthy! Much love to you both!

    XOX!
    Love,
    Sheri (the missing triplet!)

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a bit tardy, I'm afraid, but Many Happy Returns to you, Cherie and Marie. I've never actually been able to figure out what that phrase means, so if anyone can explain the meaning of 'many happy returns' to me I'd appreciate it. I'm probably just a bit thick.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Many Happy Returns is a greeting, usually for birthdays.

    It refers to the passing year. Since the 18th century this has been used as a salutation to offer the hope that a happy day being marked would recur many more times. It is now primarily used on birthdays; prior to the mid 19th century it was used more generally, at any celebratory or festive event.

    Current usage is often as a more formal option than 'Happy Birthday'. It is also often to be found on greetings cards.

    Its earliest attributable use was by Lady Newdigate in a letter written in 1789 (and published in Newdigate-Newdegate Cheverels in 1898)

    "Many happy returns of ye day to us my Dr Love."

    With that being said....
    MANY HAPPY RETURNS Cherie and Marie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Here's to you Cherie!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic